Fulltime Physical Therapist * 118542: Coastal, Virginia
MedAdventures is looking for an Physical Therapist to join our partner's full-time team in the Norfolk, Virginia area.
This is a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Key Responsibilities for the Physical Therapist:
- Assist nursing facility patients in treatment plans to help with strength and balance, building confidence and independence.
- Provide consultation and transparency to residents, family members, and caregivers on treatment plans and results.
Key Requirements for the Physical Therapist:
- 2 years of experience as an PT is preferred
- Experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting is ideal
- Experience working with senior populations and families/caregivers
- Knowledge and experience conducting evaluations and treatment plans for this population
- Current and Valid PT License
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Compensation and Schedule for the Physical Therapist:
- Target salary is $100,000-$114,000, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Flexible Schedule, 40-hour week, day shift